Accountability & Stewardship

ONE FOR ISRAEL believes God delights in faithful stewardship of His resources and aims to have the highest standards of transparency and accountability.

To that end, we maintain a ceiling of only 10% towards administrative expenses leaving 90% earmarked for direct ministry expense.

This focus keeps each of our donor’s dollars hard at work to see the maximum impact for each donation given. Our organization is under accountability and strong oversight from the leading non profit review standards, ensuring transparency and faithful stewardship of the ministry.


An organization that specializes in vetting religious non-profits according to Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. View our full ECFA financial accreditation information HERE.

An information service specializing in reporting on U.S. nonprofit companies. Their mission is to revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving. Our GuideStar profile can be seen HERE.

Excellence in Giving, reveals the operational health and program impact of nonprofits. 175 data points for each charity gives you access to the same due diligence process used by family foundations giving millions each year. Our EIG profile can be seen HERE.